Hi All! Been having issues trying to get the video to embed, but apparently underscore characters in URLs are not parsed properly, so I can only provide a link this way:

Bursting

I'm not sure what you call this kind of music other than modular synth jamming. Most of this is driven by the Stochastic Inspiration Generator, with a bass line from the MTM Turing Machine. I added some chords from the Prophet Rev 2 just to fill it in a bit. Frap Tools Brenso through Blades is used for the main lead voice and has Quadrax in Burst mode driving the filter cutoff. Make Noise DPO provides the main bass line and Piston Honda MkIII provides the steady bass oulse. Percussion is from Plaits and Erica Synths Black VCO 2 does kick drum. Moog Mother 32 is doing the little fast arpeggio.

I tweaked this patch for about two weeks and practiced performing it more than I care to admit, but still couldn't get in all the tweaks I made in my notes and keep it on the short side. It was a great learning experience though. :-) Cheers!

Listened and faved the other day on YT :) All good stuff.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Been having issues trying to get the video to embed, but apparently underscore characters in URLs are not parsed properly,

Thanks for reporting. If a Youtube link contained two underscores, the markdown parser interpreted this as text emphasis and rendered a beautiful em tags inside the video id code.
Should work now.

... and great tune on an impressive rig!!

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Hi TumeniKnobs,

Holy Smoke! This is great stuff! You got a beautiful packed rack there and the music you manage to get out of there is sublime!

When did you say your next concert was? ;-) Kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: Big thank you to Modulargrid for solving that issue with underscores in the link. I usually don't follow simply a link but like the above video it's clear what you get: a rack full of great modules & music ;-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Nicely done and simply delicious. Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you all for the kind comments. It's much appreciated! And special thanks to @modulargrid for looking into and fixing the URL issue I was having!