Mine just arrived, and my first comment is this thing only barely fits in the TipTop Z-rails. You really have to jam the thing in to spread the rails enough to fit. Otherwise seems to work as advertised so far. Also got the Decca and it fit without issue. The quality to me is just average, but I accept the micro controls are a challenge to implement with a "quality" feel. Pretty sure it will be a keeper.

Confirming that mine won't fit into my Mantis unless I tug the rails apart, in which case it puts too much pressure on the pcb to be safe in the long term. It's pretty disappointing to run into such an avoidable issue - and it's not a board you could sand down either, so I don't think there's a workaround.

Other than that it's a great module though. The design itself is really good; the sound is quality (most important); it does what you'd expect it to do; you won't find any other options at 6hp with anything close to this feature set; and I actually really like the distortion from the ACAB circuit. For those with skiffs that fit it better I think it's a no brainer!