Hi Guys
I am a music producer for more then 20 years but worked mainly with Ableton for the past 15 years.
Am a fan of UK Garage, Dub, Ambient and my main influences are artists like Four Tet, Floating Points, Burial etc...
I really wanted to get away from the PC screen and start jamming more.
Thats why I wanted to build my first eurorack that would not be dependent of a computer screen and would be suited for live jamming, with drums, bass, a versitile synth and some rack for vocal sampling. Goal is to create live music on the go in the same music spectrum as the artists I mentioned above. My problem now I have no idea where to start and could use some help for creating this rack. Money shouldnt be an issue, I just dont want it to take too much space in my studio, so I could pack it easily.
Any suggestions very welcome!

There is a simple way to do this: you start by making a selection of modules through the features in the 'My Modular' section.

You choose for example: 1 sequencer, 1 or 2 vcos, 1 drum module, at least 1 vcf, 1 envelope generator, 1 vca, 1 lfo, 1 fx, some utilities like 1 multiple and 1 attenuator, 1 mixer, etc.

Don't be afraid to make a mistake, because it is on this basis that many here will be happy to correct your selection by explaining things to you. Okay?

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).