Hello!

Hope you are doing great. I am a professional musician with a great love for electronic music. The last year I have been getting into modular synths and I love it so much that I want to dedicate a channel to this where I take you along into my dive into modular synth music. Underneath this text is the first video I have made. Its still hidden on youtube. I wan to release it in a while but I would love for you to watch it and maybe let me know if you like what you see, or not and why. Would love to receive feedback from people who are into modular synth music themselves. Thank you so much. Have a great day!

Raaf

The link to the video:

Raaf

Thanks for sharing your new channel with us, I think you will have much success!

I love the presentation style of no talking during the music with the text overlays; however, a few of them seemed to disappear just a bit too quickly for ease of reading.

Other than that very minor detail, I thought the video was very good.

I especially enjoyed the info on Saraswati, little details like that are lovely and enriching. :)

Best wishes on your new endeavor!

“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

RAAF!!!!!

Welcome! You have a great personality, and your camera work and lighting are already far ahead of the curve. You have a subscriber in me all the way. Can't wait to see what you do. I have no advice for you because I think you are already in a place where it'll be up to you to bob and weave, to tweak your channel until your audience arrives; but your willingness to post this and receive feedback tells me you are going to be just fine. In fact, that would be my only advice and you are already a pro at it: be open to changing your approach.

-FF

Thank you so much for uour encouragemt! Im craating these videos with a lot of love and care so that means a lot! I will look into making the texts a little bit longer so they are easier to read. ❤️

Raaf

Hi @Raaf.
Bravo for this first video which is already of an excellent level: the framing, the light, the decor, the typography of the comments (with the arrows, very good :) All this is pleasant. I will also make this small criticism: some long texts are not exposed long enough. On the other hand, your diction, which is quite slow, is an advantage. Some video creators forget this often prohibitive aspect: speed + strong local accent = zapping!
Good luck.
I'm subscribing.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

Hi,
Nice! Suscribed.
Stay on that level.

Thank you so much for your feedback everyone! I made some minor changes to the video and its live now on my YouTube channel:

Raaf

Subscribed!
All the best