Soery if this is a stupid and/or annoying question. I am supposed to perform in Japan next month and the venue only has 2-prong power available (no extra grounding screws on the outlets). However, my modular rig runs on 3-prong power supplies (2 Arturia Rackbrute 6U's and one custom case powered by a 2HP lunchbox power supply, also 3-prong). Any ideas on wherher or not this will even work? I am not fluent enough on this matter and have had a difficult time finding any concrete info on it. It's a bit confusing to me because my smaller module is a 4ms 48x and shipped with a 2-prong power cable.

Hopefully I can drop by the venue and check the rig beforehand, but I'm hoping somebody can assist with any info.

First off, congrats on a gig in Japan!
As for two prong, it will give you floating ground. Some modules won't work correctly or not at all, with with a two prong power connector. You should be able to pre-flight check that with a two-pronged PSU. I use a two prong Toshiba notebook brick with a Tiptop uZEUS and Make Noise René doing all kind of weird things got me hopping mad.

Thanks foe the feedback. Luckily I live in Japan so I should be able to drop by beforehand and check it there. I did a quick test in the lab and everything powered up, but I'm moreso worried about the modules actung strange like you mentioned.