this user has left ModularGrid

This module failed on me. Also I don't particularly appreciate that the attenuation is post-quantizer.
Scion will quantize the output, but if you want to attenuate on a per channel basis, it will throw the quantized signal out of tune. This is due to the channle attenuators being post quantizer. In my own patches, I would almost always put the attenuator pre-quantizer. If the atteniation is post quantization you might as well have just left is as a sample and hold function. At least Instruo had the sense to set the slew post-quantization; however, it is not nearly long enough to be helpful to me in many situations. The way this module is designed doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I have spoken with Instruo about this, and he seems to like how it's set up. We have agreed to disagree on these points.
Another bummer about this module was that it malfunctioned on me during the warranty period, and Instruo didn't believe me that it was busted, so I had to fix it myself. Even after I sent videos of the module after I had it fixed, with the explanation of what was malfunctioning from the engineer who worked on it, Instruo still threw shade and acted like I was lying or just didnt know what i was talking about. Not cool....