this user has left ModularGrid

Poor build quality.
Mine broke within just a few months.
It's been no fun working with Instruo.
I'd suggest buying an different LFO.

Maybe the 1 post about Ochd was actually enough, and whats with all the forum spam?
Post a Rack in 1 thread and then tell everyone about how you liked each module in one post.

I had some loose nuts on my Ochd, I tightened them, brilliant LFO module that has worked perfecty for me and is almost always part of my patching.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

this user has left ModularGrid

There are 2 Ochd modules on modular grid for some reason. So I commented on them. I wasn't the one who created the second Ochd page. I just posted my experience. Not sure what you mean by all the forum spam. Divkid and I had a conversation about Ochd... otherwise I just posted good things abpuout a bunch of modules.
Making fun of the issues I've had with this module is just rude man.
No need to bash me just for stating my opinion. I don't dig your tone at all. Go troll someone else.🧟

fyi, there are 15 units of ALM017 - Pamela's NEW Workout for sale on ModularGrid.
Jokes aside, a year ago I started this modular thing and I bought some new modules and quite a few used modules, and I've only had two problems. With a used VCF with a very noisy potentiometer (normal for a used module) and a non-functioning audio jack on a new oscillator, by the way, the folks at Nanomodules were lovely and within 48 hours I had another module at home. I don't think it can be generalized with the level of incidence and the unfriendly nature of the manufacturers.
And I'm sorry, but I have to clarify your comment about @wishbonebrewery, he's not one of the "trolling" types. He is one of the people who contributes the most around here, and always tries to help.
Greetings and good luck.

I literally had loose nuts on the Ochd module I bought.
I've personally only had problems with 2 of my modules, a Second-hand Erica Pico DSP (mode button and/or LED flickers about but it still works), and my DIY build of a Robaux LL8 which occasionally fails to rejister a button press (still very usable).

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery