Accidently uploaded one panel image we would like to delete. Is this possible?
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/flight-of-harmony-facehugger

id like to know this too. maybe deleting and resubmitting?

+1: I have a private module in prototype phase that I'm constantly updating the panel image. It would be great to clear out the old panel designs, especially as I get closer to making the module available / public.

Sorry that this is a bit complicated, the whole version image thing came late to the site and is a bit a mess. If you have a manufacturer account you should be able to delete the version images.
I will try to make it possible that users can delete there own uploaded images. The challenge is to not destroy thousands of existing racks that already have those images assigned.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Sorry that this is a bit complicated, the whole version image thing came late to the site and is a bit a mess. If you have a manufacturer account you should be able to delete the version images.
I will try to make it possible that users can delete there own uploaded images. The challenge is to not destroy thousands of existing racks that already have those images assigned.
-- modulargrid

Can you please clarify the process to do this with a manufacturer acccount.

Can you please clarify the process to do this with a manufacturer acccount.
-- justgrid

Manufacturers should see delete buttons on the different version images on their module detail pages. The server then tries to remap all of those version images in all existing racks.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net