I'd love a few comments on my first rack. I'd been planning to go smaller, and picked up the System 3 for a good deal, but then also found a good deal on a 104hp Palette Case that I couldn't refuse!

I've bought all the items shown except Maths and the Intellijel I/O 1U modules. I'm not averse to selling or trading, but I'm going to play with what I've got for a while to get to grips with it.

The idea with this rack is to make a flexible (potentially future paraphonic or polyphonic by adding Intellijel CVx) synthesizer and (very basic) drum rack that can also do some processing/responding to incoming audio. It's starting out as a playground, with the view to becoming a live performance rack alongside acoustic instrument and vocal looping (not on the rack). Duties are as follows:

• Pico 3 - main voice and playground
  • Rample - drums
  • Ornament & Crime - quantization (missing on the Pico) or other utility
  • Flurry - texture (I like cheesy vinyl crackle and waves) and/or strumming Rangoon (Rings)
  • Rangoon (Rings) - secondary synth voice, naturalistic percussion, texture, processing incoming audio, pseudo reverb
  • Maths - envelope follower/jack of all trades

The only thing I'm missing is a live sampler/looper/delay (apart from the Bucket Brigade on the Pico), but I plan to use an octatrack and/or Boss RC-600 outboard for these duties at first. I may replace Rampage with Morphagene in future if I want to get experimental and have CV control over looping/mangling.

I'm sure as soon as I start patching I will realise I need a couple other utilities, and there's space for a few other bits as I expand. But for now, any comments from experienced eurorack knob-twiddlers would be great!

(edited to remove unnecessary link)