Here is the final part of the set. I actually had some ambient connective tissue between these sets and there was another 10 minutes or so after this track that my DAW unfortunatly did not record. C'est la vie. It is a fitting conclusion. A little whimsy.

Nice set.

Nice set.

-- ferranadsr

Big thanks!

Here in Spain, unfortunately, it is very difficult, if not impossible, to find this type of collaboration between small venues (music stores, cafes, bookstores...) and people willing to make live music with synthesizers. And I know that there are people with more than enough level to make good sets.
In the area where I live, Barcelona, there are some sporadic acts but they are always in a "concert" format, with club schedule.

Two of my most used modules are made in Barcelona, Endorphin.es' Milky Way and Cockpit 2. I moved to Long Island from Brooklyn some time ago and it has been real tough to find places to play out here compared to the city. I am trying to organize some local shows and find cool spots along the way. I do like the idea of playing at a record store. People see you through the window and come in and shop a little. We got a pretty good standing crowd.

This is a great conclusion for the trilogy. A soft landing with a beautiful melody.
Excellent idea also to have imagined this triple publication. A series maintains attention and suspense. You invented ModularFlix!
Bankable :))

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

This is a great conclusion for the trilogy. A soft landing with a beautiful melody.
Excellent idea also to have imagined this triple publication. A series maintains attention and suspense. You invented ModularFlix!
Bankable :))
-- Sweelinck

Ha, thanks. I was unsure about triple posting and tried to space it out. I am def gratful for the note.