Who keeps switching this to 10HP?? It's 8HP according to Thoman and Behringer...

It's me. I've got it in my rack and it's 10HP wide.

Edit: I swapped out the panel photo for the right one so that the aspect is shown correctly at 10hp.

Now with more dollars and less sense!

Who keeps switching this to 10HP?? It's 8HP according to Thoman and Behringer...
-- SmutOperator

If it helps any, here's a link to a photo from Reddit of it in the rack. You can tell that it's too big to be just 8HP. I'm not sure why Thomann, Sweetwater, and Behringer all have the wrong figures

https://external-preview.redd.it/behringer-perfect-pitch-pp1-module-converts-guitar-audio-to-v0-mSa_i5toOWabu7W-8ED8iy8XmKyXQvv7dyaT6TFoCKc.jpg?auto=webp&s=15aae82b503717572237c784cdcdf8f104cc3c6c

Ok, this is ridiculous on the part of all those resellers in that case, and you're right - the picture on Thomann after all does not look like 8HP...
When did you buy yours? Are we sure there wasn't some revision of size, but nobody changed promo pics?

When did you buy yours? Are we sure there wasn't some revision of size, but nobody changed promo pics?
-- SmutOperator

That's not impossible. I got mine a month and a half ago. It was a demo from Sweetwater, and honestly I was surprised to see it because I didn't know the module was out yet. Maybe Sweetwater screwed up and sent out a prototype?