So lately I've been rearranging modules on my modular and whenever I'd take a screenshot or reload the page it always seems to mess up the layout, relocating and/or hiding them underneath others, or even getting placed outside the rack. Anyone else been having this issue recently?

Yes I've been having the same issue. I've even had some of my racks be completely emptied for seemingly no reason, Im assuming its a bug. I close the tab, come back to it a few hours latter and poof everything is gone. If im luckly the last two modules I added will still be there

Which browser are you using?

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Which browser are you using?
-- modulargrid

I've been using the latest version of Safari

I'm using Firefox and I have it set to auto-clear history with "strict" protections, but I made sure not to clear cookies or cache with this site. Also using Safari on private mode on my phone but still happens on either browser.

Update: So I figured a ""workaround"" and that is to delete every module and add them back one by one. Not super ideal but it seems to be stable atm.

Update: So I figured a ""workaround"" and that is to delete every module and add them back one by one. Not super ideal but it seems to be stable atm.
-- JFerg

I have seen that you had modules lie on top of each other in your dotcom system. Not sure how that happened, but I guess this was the cause of problems.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net