hi guys, I'm turning to you because every time I try to design a minimal system I end up with a 104HP 9U... I know it's difficult but I would like a polytimbral synth (digital + analog oscillators) with at least a mono and a stereo / dual filter , stereo effects, modulations, utilities... I'd like to know what you think. These are perhaps all the modules I'm considering, I'd like to eliminate a lot of stuff or replace it with something smaller or with more functions in the same HP size. I can exclude a sequencer because I would like to write sequences on the digitakt and then send them to the modular via midi-to-cv (through a module with at least two different cv/gate out)
some of my still unanswered questions:
* Qu-bit prism or Behringer dual VCF? I have a Mimeophon so I already have an excellent delay, Prism costs more than behringer 172 + 121+ Doepfer waveshaper and I think I would get it with these other modules...even if they would take up a lot more HP and I would have to give up higpass and bandpass.
* Maths + Dual Env or just one function generator + Dual Env?
* I already have Behringer 921 and Surface, what other sound source would you add? I was also thinking for budget reasons about another Behringer analog oscillator but I'm open to other suggestions, especially on digital ones that aren't too "menu-divey".

Stay basic, build the signal path. For a true "polytimbral" you need vco, filter/lpg, an envelope and a vca/lpg for each voice.