hi Tunegirl,

I have been following you for a year or so. I truly enjoy your music and find inspiring.

Lately, I have been trying to understand how you use your system to help me to shape mine.

Seems like you have five voices and five filters. I also designed mine to have enough filter for each voice. I saw you play the drums wirh your RD-9.

I also see you use 2x pice seq. I am curious if you program them or if you use the random feature when you play live.

I also see you have Pulsar and Knight's Gallop. Assuming Pulsar is for fills and rolls, I wonder the role of Knight's Gallop. My intiution says that is for triggering SY0.5 assuming it is used for sub bass.

Finally, I am curious what do you sequence with Metropolis. Based on my previous assumptions, Plaits and Rings are the only two voices left. If one or the other, Metropolis has only one track. I wonder do you then use the same sequence for both?

I hope you wouldn't mind me asking and I can completely understand if you don't want to answer and explain how you patch your system.

In both case I am grateful you shared your system publicly and hoping to catch your live set one day...

best wishes,
sin