Hello everybody!

This is my current Nifty-Case. I wanna get rid of both left modules (cells und chips) and I'm looking for replacement.

Additional gear:
Controller: KeyLab88, KeyStepPro, BeatStep
Drums: Volca Drum
Sampler: TE Pocket Operator KO
Another Synth-Voice: Behringer Neutron (I'm thinking of buying 2nd Hand Edge+Crave as well)
C+G Organelle M
Koma Field Kit
Software: Arturia V Collection
Recording on Tascam-device.

My current favorite modules for 24HP are:
1. Pams (I definetely will buy it)
2. A very thin Mixer
3. Bastl Pizza (I also thought about Rings, OxiCoral, PolyCinematic - Piston Honda would be great, but way too large...)
4. Ochd (I don't know... maybe I will try out Pams first and buy it later...I just read the very good ratings...)
5. 2HP Loop.

Well... I would really appreciate some thoughts of you guys...
I like complex modules with 100 functions and 200 pages manuals....
I also thought about one of these programmable modules from e.g. electrosmiths. I am a programmer and I also have this Organelle M, which can be programmed in pure data.

ModularGrid Rack

hi. a quick search for pd in the mule db brings up these:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/modules/browser?SearchName=Pure+data&SearchVendor=&SearchFunction=&SearchSecondaryfunction=&SearchHeight=&SearchTe=&SearchTemethod=max&SearchBuildtype=&SearchLifecycle=&SearchSet=all&SearchMarketplace=&SearchIsmodeled=0&SearchShowothers=0&order=newest&direction=asc

What is going on with (vintage??) Maths ???

I have seen all kinds of gear being declared vintage or rare over the last few years, to justify a higher price level. the latest i noticed was the vintage makenoise maths, with prices around 5/600 up to 900 and even 1100 ($ or €)

wtf??!! is it so much better than the newer and current model, to justify a price for used modules that is 2,3 or even 4 times the prce of a new Maths?

Am i missing something?
-- AS0leo

Hi.
I'm not going to buy a maths. It's too large.
I know its called the best module of all time. But - I watched youtube-videos with it... and I don't understand it...
Maybe next year with a bigger case...