I'm enjoying this little kit build from ST, kit came from Pusherman, quick little build even if I managed to solder a few pins of the power header on the wrong side of the PCB to start with. Followed by spending too long fixing my mistake!!

At first its a bit of a weird one but with a bit of playing around things get more interesting, would work a treat pushing the Pitch through a Quantizer if you want more regular scales.
Then it struck me, I could use the ISI Wren to control the ADDAC VC T-Networks and tweak the pitch of the percussion hits, this is a little match made in heaven for extra percussion lines that will vary and change ofer time without the need for tweaking.
Lots of fun if you like his sort of thing. Rather like the DNiPro DOT controlling the T-Networks with 3 different Euclidean pattern lengths for polymetric patterns but with the added fun of Pitch data!

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery