I've been kinda slow getting my rack up but this is what I have so far. Is there anything in particular I'm missing? Also I know I have a lot of Behringer modules here but I got them before having knowledge of the fact that they're not a great company.
Link to my rack

ModularGrid Rack

Hello,
Here is an example of a setup that I think would be a fun way to fill out your case:
- Added Quadrax in there for some additional modulation sources. It has several different modes, including envelopes and LFOs. Just an all-around useful module to have.
- Added the Desmodus Versio in there to have a versatile reverb effect. The Versio platform also allows you to easily swap the firmware for something different, like a delay or distortion, for example. This would allow you to try out several different module types without any additional cost.
- Added the 3x MIA in there as an additional way to mix your oscillator's waveforms and/or modulation sources, as well as control modulation levels, which is really handy with a module like the Versio. 3x MIA is one of the best modules in all of eurorack, in my opinion.
- Had two HP left and I thought a dedicated headphone out (the HPO) would be nice to have.

The Quadrax and Desmodus are a bit more expensive, but they are worth it, in my opinion. I see them as modules to keep for life, as they will always be useful in some way or other. Same goes for the 3x MIA.

I hope some of that is helpful! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Chace