This was a tricky, end-of-chain build because there aren't many 104hp cases that offer the module depth and power draw that's required to satisfy the inclusion of a Trogtronic m/277, which eats up a whopping 760 mA on startup for the first 10 seconds once the rack is turned on and has a 58mm module depth (quite a hefty addition).

To make this work, you'll need something on-par or better than the Eowave 3U Skiff 104HP, which offers 60mm module depth over 99HP of the case (40cm over the power bus), 1500 mA on +12v and 1000 mA on -12v, with 500 mA on +5v when using a 4a PSU.

https://www.eowave.com/modular-cases/3u-black-powered/

I've also added a couple of WMD Soft Start modules that I am planning to attach to the Endorphin.es Ghost (130 mA on -12v) and Super Critical Neutron Flux (120 mA on -12v, 150 mA on +12v). These two modules could be contentious on startup with the two tube modules, the M/277 and Mimosa, which will require a surge at startup.

Unfortunately the WMD Soft Start does not support mA over 500, so it cannot be used to soft start the M/277. I may move the soft starts around the case to see what works best when they arrive, since this case could have power draw issues.