ModularGrid Rack

This rack grew continuously over the past couple of weeks by basically buying the best used deals I could while keeping it somewhat coherent. So I want the remaining few modules to really glue everything together. The rack started as a ways to extend my Mother 32 and DFAM, which I'll probably always have besides it. The goal is a versatile groovebox that can do techno and house, but also ambient music mostly in jams. I'm actually a little concerned that this rack is not immediate and playable enough, but so far I've had a lot of fun with this, even without the Performer arriving yet.

I'm only missing the Milky Way, Pico DSP, Cosmix, Plaits and Ooots to complete this rack, so those are still up for discussion, I guess.

I'm pretty sure I want Plaits and the Milky Way. Great sound and versatility.

I put Ooots in there because I want that headphone out and (albeit very limited) EQ.
With multiple stereo outputs, I thought I might as well get a stereo mixer with Cosmix. I also like having mutes on hand.
The Pico DSP is just in there because I was looking for a 3HP module to fill the gap, but I might just swap it for a modulation, utility or drum module.

Now, I'm having trouble obtaining a reasonably priced Cosmix and I'm unsure about the Ooots and Pico DSP. Any ideas on a mixer that would fit this? Am I missing something else here? Feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

You could just get a 1010 Bluebox (standalone version) and use the space on more goodies.

You could just get a 1010 Bluebox (standalone version) and use the space on more goodies.
-- Zacksname

This definitely looks like it has everything I need and more. Although, I'm not sure if I can handle all the menus and pages between that and the Perfomer. I'm building this rack mostly to get away from the PC and to gain hands-on control, so excuse me if I'm a little apprehensive with this one. But, thanks anyways! This will definitely be the choise if I want to expand for recording.

I was looking at that Cosmix also but as it's now older model it's not so easy to find...
I got this instead which is similar (I also like having mutes on hand)
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/g-storm-electro-influx

I was looking at that Cosmix also but as it's now older model it's not so easy to find...
I got this instead which is similar (I also like having mutes on hand)
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/g-storm-electro-influx
-- Traxam

That would work, but also not available for me at the moment, unfortunately.

HI Where are you based, I have two of them and may consider parting with one as I am thinking about going outboard with my mixing. Send me a PM ta.