Hi
Here is a small retex of my (really cool) first order to Bizarre Jezabel.
Hope it’ll help anyone who’d like to do so.

1. I ordered by email to Ivan.
Ivan is a trustworthy, friendly and very direct guy, who won't make small talk with you but gets to the point and responds to messages promptly. Amazingly promptly.

2. If you live in Europe, I strongly advise to use Wise and to enter the whole bank details of BJ
I live in France, and the payment was the hardest part of this order.
My mistake was wanting to make a transfer from my usual bank. But Ivan is in Georgia, outside the SEPA system. So my bank made me fill out a paper form, like in the 1980s. To scan. Then, it took them more than a week to ask me for an "official RIB" from Bizarre Jezabel, who cannot provide that because he does everything online... I spent two weeks trying to explain this to my bank and telling them that they live in the Middle Ages, but they wouldn't listen.
... Well perhaps your bank won't be that stupid...
In desperation, I resigned myself to payment by Wise. You have to create your account, it goes quite quickly, and you pay a (not so heavy) fee as soon as you sneeze, but the fact is that all you had to do was enter Ivan's bank details online and it was done.
Be careful though: you should not just enter the email address of bizarre Jezabel. This leads to a Bizarre Jezabel Wise-account that Ivan created but which does not work. You have to fiddle a little bit to find where to enter all the details of Ivan’s bank account, and then it works.

3. In practice, shipping and customs fees are less painful than I feared.
Moreover, shipping was shotrter than expected.
With the number provided by Ivan, you can follow the route at https://parcelsapp.com. For me, the package was posted on January 30 and I got it on February 16.

4. If you get a rainbow cable to plug your BJ module, use it.
Don’t do what I did. Usual grey cable with the red stripe won’t work.

5. Enjoy.
I ordered an Chloe stereo MK2, and it’s a wild beast. It’ll sure need some time trying to master it, and yes, as another user said in another thread, some pots are quite small and not that ergonomic ; they are really not ; but as far as I’m concerned, this magic and these functions in such a dense module, well, that’s ok for me 😊

In total, I was a little anxious at the start with this order in Georgia in a “tense” international context, but I am very satisfied and I am seriously considering other purchases from BJmodular.

cheers

webb