So I'm slowly filling out this rack here. Just about filled up one row right now (pam, cs-l, Baths, Belgrad, doepfer VCA and disting).

ModularGrid Rack

The main aim for it would be psytrance. Juicy FM leads, squelches, bubbly sounds, atmos, crazy FX etc. Basically looking for good sound design possibilities and to have at least two voices playing different things at once. Right now it's quite capable, but obvioisly adding plaits, Ripples, marbles, varigate, peaks, Batumi clone, and the rest will push it a good deal forward. It will mostly be controlled with Ableton Push 3 (can output 4 cv or gate signals) but will have some light sequencing by way of varigate and marbles. I tried to strike a good balance between voices, modulation, sequencing and utilities. I don't care much about effects since I do most of that in Live, but really want to have that clouds in there.

Am I doing something obviously wrong in this rack? Do I have enough utilities like vcas and attenuverters? Do I have enough or too much modulation? Happy to hear your thoughts.