I just upgraded modules on this rack build and I need some potential help with patches. I also bought some external sequencers such as the 0-CTRL, Oxi One, Arturia Beatstep pro and PO-12. I also got some grroveboxes such as the Syntakt, Polyend Play. It's a lot to purchase and a super deep learning curve. My biggest thing is how I can get really creative with this setup. Any help or advice would be great!

Were you planning on running all these voices simultaneously, or did you just want to try them? This is a lot of voices for one time - it's probably enough modulation for one or two synth voices and maybe one drum voice.

There seems to be a lack of envelopes/function generators here. Maths can do a ton of stuff, but not necessarily all at once, and you'll probably want more traditional envelopes to do that job rather than tie it up with basic stuff.

The best way to get creative with your modular is to take one or two sounds and throttle them with modulation to create unique movements and timbres. Using oscillators for modulation is totally possible as well and leads to good stuff, but it's probably better to build your setup one piece at a time so you learn to maximize each piece. Think about semi-modular synths and how almost none of them let you make more than two voices, as well as how many of them dedicate most of their panel space and patch points to elements that are not the oscillators, like the filter or the modulation.

Also, 6 VCAs is pretty good so far, but I feel like, especially with the Dixie and the Pizza, a proper filter is missing here. Maybe that's not your style and I appreciate that, but it's worth thinking about.

I would give some thought to the Ghost pedal instead of the module if I were you. You may need that space for practical stuff. Or no Ghost effects unit at all, but I'm not going to tell you how to run your effects - just that it's good when you're working on your case to ask "is there anything in here that I can do outside the rack so I can add in more of what can only be done in modular"?

I like ! but if you care about fx I would remove beads and nautilus and put a desmodus versio + mimeophone

Why so much external sequencers and grooveboes at a time?

I think the oxi is enough and perfect to sequence evetything e.g. your modular + syntakt and more devices

Or do you want to build several different setups?

I mean, it might could be to much and confusing to keep your eyes on all the stuff, to control it and even learn it all at the same time.
I may be wrong.

Greetings

Chris