Hey there gang
i'm super new to eurorack and modulargrid, this is my first time posting so i'm sorry if im posting in the wrong spot
i am having some strange issues with my system, it could be some dumb noob stuff and if so my apologies.

first issue:
when i unplug the audio cable going from my 4ms listen out to my standalone mixer while the DFAM sequencer is running, the DFAM's sequencer tempo will jump to 100000 BPMs. It will stay this way even when i stop/start it again and when it is being clocked by another source (my LXR-02 drum machine, desktop version). im not even going directly from the DFAM to the mixer, it is patched into other modules.

second issue:
the reason i unplugged the cable in the first place was because i was troubleshooting a different issue where the DFAM's output was super low unless i turned up the dry/wet on my FX aid pro all the way to wet. the volume is all the way up on the DFAM and the 'IN' level is all the way up on the FX aid pro. idk what is going on here, the volume was good at the beginning of my noodling and then it seemed to weaken.

third issue:
to resolve the crazy bpm issue i stopped the sequencer and turned off the system. when i tried to turn it back on it didnt turn on. some things light up and then after a few seconds they all turn off again. my heart stopped. i unplugged the power and tried again with the same result. i ended up plugging the system into a different outlet and everything turns on. i plugged the system into the original power source (a surge protector plugged into the wall) and it works.

it seems like these issues arise (drop in volume, power issue) after i use the system for about 30 minutes.

can someone please shed some light on what may be the problem. i am having a blast with my modular setup but these issues really frighten me and i dont want to use it and potentially ruin any modules. im thinking it has something to do with the power rail in the case or the listen module

take a look at the system i am using, it is all inside of a Pittsburgh Modular Move 104 case
thank you for your time

ModularGrid Rack