On April 10th at around 12.00 CET ModularGrid and a Terabyte of Rack Screenshots will move to a new server. This will take a couple of hours. The website will be in "read mode", which means that rack planning will not work, but the modules should still be searchable. Downtime hopefully will be minimal. See you on the other side!

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Good luck!

Moving to a new server is sometimes complex. So good luck and thank you!

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

If you see this text it means we are on the new server.
I think we are through the rough stuff. Did not see major problems. Please report if something is not working right. (Except all the old bugs, we moved them too).

Seems faster than the old server!

No expense spared, it's a 16 core machine with 64GB Ram

The Luddites will eventually smash it! ;-)
The machines are taking their jobs! You might even be an Ai !

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Ever since this migration, my password only works on one device at a time. So if I logged in on my phone and then attempt to log in on my pc, it tells me my username/password is invalid and makes me reset the password. If I then try to log back in on my phone, I get the same error and have to reset the password again. Is anybody else running into this?