Hello, looking for some patch ideas for the Turing Machine based on my setup. I can't seem to get anything very dynamic with it. I have followed some things I have seen online, but most patch ideas seem to involve very specific modules. I have tried to keep my rack as generic as possible. Would love any advice based on my weirdly random setup.

assuming that you have no other gear doing sequencing, you have a couple of options:

Use the Edu sequencer as the main Triggers and Pitch sequencing.
Use the Turing Machine to send CV to control theFrequency on one of your Filters.

Or do the opposite ;-)

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

ssuming that you have no other gear doing sequencing, you have a couple of options:

Actually I also have the SQ1. And thanks!

Yes as wishbonebrewery wrote, try to use is as a dynamic modulation source for filters/envelopes/VCAs. You can also try to control the Turing Machine via CV by using an LFO or better yet one of the sloths. Controling the Turing Machine via CV is not easy IMHO but when you get it right it's a lot of fun.

TM -> S/H can also be fun.

The amplitude of Valmorification will follow the incoming gate/trigger level. You could use the TM to modulate gate levels going into Valmorification (and further down the patch a filter, vca or anything...). Mix it with some random with the A * B + C etc ect... I'd add another utility mixer like the Acid Rain Junction to this setup.

My music on Bandcamp - Instagram - YouTube