System XZ (tentative name) has 2 primary purposes:
1) a beefed up Paraphonic Synth inspired by Roland SH-101
2) a live audio & sampler mangler intended for ambient drone synthesis

Ideas for Modifying System:
1) SYSTEM FOCUS:
More generative focused system with organic randomizers such as adding 10HP Wogglebug...but remove what? And Pam's Workout takes on Random pretty well, but not "organic" to program or mod. Additionally, the Instruo Scion definitely has my attention with using biometrics for randomization in CV, but I'm curious if it's more gimicky and a tax on 14HP rather than providing completely refreshing results.

2) FILTERS:
Modify the Filter Section and add Shakmat Stereo Filter (Dual Dagger). Intent would be to filter stereo signals and more flexible with both primary purporses of System XZ; however, DXG may currently fit this void well enough. To replace WMD/SSF Pole Zero Filter means losing MOSFET Saturation which is distinctly cool. Replacing Filter from Doepfer A-103 means losing classic 303 Bass Sound...also distinctly cool. ...always opportunity cost when sticking to a budget/case size.

3) MONO vs PARA vs POLY in Eurorack:
Paraphonic synth seems like the sweet spot. I can't justify replacing 16HP for Doepfer Polyphonic Modules such as A-105-4 Quad Poly SSI VCF & the A-135-2 Quad VCA / Mixer.
Especially for Paraphonic synthesis, 2 mono filters are more useful to me than 1 stereo filter.

4) RING MOD:
DivKid Stereo Strip & MN Moddemix both take on Ring Modulation...waste of 6HP or is it worth keeping the Moddemix for more versatility in Ring Mod? I'd argue that Stereo Strip & Moddemix do different types of Ring Mod via Mono in Moddemix & stereo Ring Mod in the Stereo Strip.

5) SAMPLER:
It was a very tough choice between Nebulae V2 & the Make Noise Morphagene, but in the end the Nebulae V2. I've tried the Instruo Lubadh in a past case before, & I didn't vibe with it well. And maybe I faulted, but the Instruo Arbhar is majorly weakened for only having Mono Input, so I skipped. After a week with the Nebulae V2 module, the audio quality is excellent & loading of alternate instruments is very easy. The playfullness of the granular is fun, but not as in depth as a granular processor. It's a middle ground between looper & granular processor, which is perfect. Plus the Nebulae V2 is a DSP Platform, so it's extremely versatile in 2024 with many alternate instruments. That being said I do have an issue with some .Wav files not being properly added to the USB drive, so I emailed Qu-Bit...tbd.
Adding the Ritual Electronics Guillotine & Stereo Stereo Strip may add a foundation for running electric Guitar through the case.

-- the Instruo Arbhar is majorly weakened for only having Mono Input, so I skipped.

Just a note on this: the Arbhar has a Stereo Input mode. Hold Shift + Capture and Turn the Intensity pot to the right for Stereo Input (In = L, Onset = R) : )