Hi, like to know your opinion. I'm still in the process of designing this.
The basic idea is to build a rack with 2 Eurorack Go's for Berlin school making music.

SEQUENCING
The first row is all about gate and CV handling, with some 'swiss knives' like O&C and Pamela's work out, the rest are mainly sequencers. Clock dividers and multipliers are handy to have the sequencer play at different speeds. There is an external Korg SQ-1 as well. That makes enough fully independent sequencers...

SOUND
I have the Erica Synths Edu range, that will certainly be part of the rack. That's the main part of the second row.
The idea is to have at least 4 built in sound sources: 4 OSC's: nRings, edu VCO, Plaits, Capt'n Big-O. There are 4 filters as well, 5 mixers, 8 VCA's, 7 EG's (I use slew limiters as AR EG's), 5 LFO's, and a Disting EX for whatever sound modulation I might be missing.
Capt'n Big-O plus the wavefolder and the vactrol LPG serve to add some West Coast synthesis capabilities.
The Ladik-M610 should serve as final 6 channel mixer, so I'm able to add 2 more external sound sources, like a Volca Drums and an external synth (strings). Reverb and delay is added externally. There is also an external phase shifter available, else I would have foreseen it in the rack.

POSITIONING
Every row has a dual buffered mult in the middle. Buffering is not always necessary, but I don't wont to think too much about the signals that need a mult.
A lot of my first modules were very densily made, which ultimately I do not really like, especially when they have little knobs.
So you might notice I put socket-only modules together or away from knobs and switches, and the 2HP modules with their tiny knobs are now at the left or right extremes of the cabinet for easy reachability.

Things in doubt
- 2 HP TM: superfluous ?
- Will only 1 S&H be sufficient? I'll need it for racheting on clock multipliers but perhaps Pamela's Workout can produce the same service with only that module (I don't have Pamela's Workout yet)
- Doepfer Clock Divider A-160-2: superfluous as well, if there would be already 4 other clock dividers
- There is still room left: what would you add?