Sources: M32, Rings, Basimilus Iteritas Alter
- A mostly low register 8-step sequence from Mother 32 modulates its' own pitches by musical intervals usually greater than or equal to one octave thanks to Gate being fed into VC Mix Attenuator and into 1v/oct input.
- This voice then triggers the BIA which exists in the Alto register. Rings and various modulations on the M32 and BIA are triggered and otherwise influenced by a 4-step CV sequence coming from Peaks' Channels 1 and 2 outputs (same sequence, "Twin" mode).
- Maths (via CH. 4 slow cycling LFO) influences various BIA parameters as well as the speed of an LFO from DixieII which advances the 4-step sequence on Peaks
- A bandpass filtered version of BIA (thru Erica Synths VCF1 Polivoks filter) goes into Quad VCA, and an unfiltered version goes into Joranalogue Mix3 (the interplay between these two signals creates interesting results throughout the recording)
- Planar 2's Y Output is sent to the Position on Rings to act as a kind of phaser, for the "Western Chords" mode of Sympathetic Strings set to quadraphonic