Was wondering if i can get some guidance here to building my first rack - leaning towards West Coast but also hoping to have some flexibility on East Coast. Hoping to achieve Buchla inspired sounds but again, hoping this set up has flexibility for regular East Coast style as well.
1) Am I in the right direction of building my first rack (with room for expansion)?
2) Feel like im missing a module here to make this setup to work - please advise if any
3) Hoping to achieve 2-3 voices in this set up. Does my modules support this?
4) Does the set up have flexibility for East Coast style? If not, happy to hear some recommendations on what can be added
1) Intellijel 104hp with 1u rack case with power
2) Intellijel 1u headphone and stereo output
3) Intellijel 1u Steppy 1u (4 x 64 gate sequencer)
4) Intellijel Quadratt (mixer/ attenuverter / quad attenuator
5) Erica Synths Pico Out - is this necessary when i already have the Intellijel 1u headphone and stereo output ?
6) Make Noise LxD
7) Make Noise Maths
8) Make Noise DPO
9) Make Noise Wogglebug
10) Befaco A*B+C - is this necessary?
Your advise will be greatly appreciated! Its a costly purchase and i'd like to be super sure of what im buying :) Hope to hear some feedbacks soon!