hy guys :)

This is my first modular synth, I've put together many modules I love,
any suggestions? What else can I add?

perhaps with the same amount of money I can make something better?
Pleaseee take care of me, I'm the newest in the forum

alt text

Many thanks for any answer!!

BW

What are you using this for?
Also I suggest you organise things that are already there a bit better first, it seems a bit random. For example the linix should probably be next to the audio interface. It will be a bit easier to see what you're doing that way.
Also is the bottom row supposed to be blank except brains or has the site glitched?

Ok, first of all thx for your reply! Getting down to the details I'd explain better my ideas:

1) You're right, I have to organize things better. Could be a solution putting close to the others each VCO, VCA, SEQ etc? Or is it better to create a regular row disposition? (e.g. in every row I'm going to put at least an Osc, Vca and so on..)

2) Currently I'm doing techno but I don't know exactly what I'm searching about with the modular system. Actually I'd love to make cinematic things and soundtracks but of course mixing them with bass drum coming from my PC. I know it's strange, I want to be creative but not irrational. My first ideas were just: "creating ALIEN melodies and mixing together with a sort of -sounds of nature- (do I need a Noise generator??)
So I hope you got the point: maybe I'll go with a 4/4 BD behind experimental melodies, no mathematically clocked sometimes.
Any modules should I buy or replace to fit with my ideas? :) I need your help to catch my aims!

3) The last but not least: I've put the Intellijel audio interface inside the modular because I want to pass through the system with my piano recordings and also with my external synths, seeing what is coming out.

The fourth row is empty so I can add any module I want in the future!

Thx for your time!