After dedicating two long weeks to the company, I was finally able to sneak away some time this evening for a long jam on the Moog stack. Here's a slice of that set played on two Moog Mother 32's and the DFAM. I poached some eurorack for effects.

Now for ten hours of deep, uninterrupted sleep...

Hi Mowse,

Wow, that's a great track, while listening at it, I totally forgot I was listening at a track of yours, I actually thought I was listening at my regular electronic music of Vangelis, Jean-Michel Jarre, Gandalf & Co. Till the music stopped and I thought hold on... whoops this was Mowse and not my own music collection ;-) I mean this as a huge compliment by the way. I think I have mentioned before, so at the risk of repeating myself, please come out with an album, preferable on CD, SACD and/or LP :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing, you well earned the 10 hours of sleep! Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks, @GarfieldModular! That is high praise, indeed. Creating music at the caliber of those artists is something I hope to do within my lifetime.