"TR-X0X Style drum / trigger sequencer based on the Behringer RD-9"
Looking at the picture: more like drum/trigger sequencer idea stolen from Erica Synths Drum Sequencer.

"TR-X0X Style drum / trigger sequencer based on the Behringer RD-9"
Looking at the picture: more like drum/trigger sequencer idea stolen from Erica Synths Drum Sequencer.
-- StrangeAttraction

Honestly, I kinda doubt it. This module was developed in direct response to people online asking Behringer about taking the sequencer from their RD-8 / RD-9 (which use basically the same sequencer) and using it in Eurorack.

I mean, is it possible they took inspiration from Erica Synths? Sure.

But honestly, I had no idea until just now that Erica Synths even made a drum sequencer.

Which means I certainly didn’t know anything about it back in August, when I suggested to Behringer that they create exactly this module. Admittedly, I only asked for 8 tracks, and I imagined 2 rows of 8 keys, not a 4x4 layout, but either layout could work equally well.

Does the Erica Synths sequencer include options for note repeat, and step repeat? How about the ability to mute or solo any of the individual tracks / sounds? Is it limited to 16 steps? Can you chain different patterns? Does it provide any auto-fill functionality (bouncing away from the current pattern, playing the auto-fill pattern, then bouncing back to the pre-auto-fill original pattern)?

It has everything you mention bar the auto pattern I believe. The sequences are upto 64 steps with swing, directional options and individual time signatures.

Please, for the love of god, put this out.