Hi Waveofsilence,

Wow, if this is a morning jam of yours then I wonder how your evening jams are? :-)

Great, nice long track and a beautiful video where one can see you at work. Wouldn't have mind if you would have hit the drums either ;-) Or a zoom into your modular system!

Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hahaha, well it was a Friday night patch, but I fell asleep before recording anything...
Thanks! I'm still fairly new to modular and enjoying trying out different ideas, and I wanted to document this patch to reference later. I definitely plan on doing more with the drums, particularly interested in exploring connecting drum gates to the rack.

Here's a patch with 8 drum pads from a Roland TD-17 triggering 2HP Kick, Snare, & Hat modules as well as ADDAC105 4-Voice Cluster. They're mixed through Planar and a Pittsburgh filter into V3kt to Typhoon and A-114 ring mods, with mid-side processing through the A-108 and A-101-1 filters before going to FX Aid. The mix is modulated by WMD Invert Offset from Rampage and envelope followers from the snare and hat through Time Warp. The drums are connected through a Beatstep Pro, which is clocking Pam's. The keyboard synth sounds are from a Yamaha CS-2x with an expression pedal controlling its filter.