Signals present at one input are also present at other inputs. Is this actually a mixer or just a passive mult? Very disappointing, makes the module quite unsuitable for its intended purpose.

Signals present at one input are also present at other inputs. Is this actually a mixer or just a passive mult? Very disappointing, makes the module quite unsuitable for its intended purpose.
-- the-erc

Hi, thanks for your feedback. This is a passive module, signals are mixed through 10K resistors, so yes you can still hear a lower-level signal though the inputs. Works well as a quick and easy mix solution providing the other modules' ins/outs in the chain are buffered.

The "lower-level" signal is still high enough that a 5V signal at one input can trigger modules connected to another input.

You should update the description to make this clear. It really limits what the module can be used for. In particular it cannot do what I bought it for.

The "lower-level" signal is still high enough that a 5V signal at one input can trigger modules connected to another input.

You should update the description to make this clear. It really limits what the module can be used for. In particular it cannot do what I bought it for.

-- the-erc

Interesting. What were you hoping to do with it?

I was trying to sum together triggers, with the added wrinkle that some of the triggers go to multiple destinations. As it is any trigger into the SMIX and everything gets triggered.