Hi at all,
I have noticed an annoying background noise at high volumes on my system that disappears if I unplug the Stasis Leak from the patch (it is 5 months since I completed the system and now I notice this noise but it has probably always existed).
I have checked the module and I have noticed the detail that I show you in red circled.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/13yv8ys0ls76twh/stasis.png?dl=0
I weld a bridge with a piece of wire to restore the line but nothing has changed and I'm not sure it's a defect, it could also be wanted by manufacturer since in the assembly videos nothing is soldered on those two pins (in my preassembled there is a resistor or something similar that I cannot see well because it is hidden by the front panel).
Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve or this already happened?
Thanks
FB

10u capacitor from pin 12 to pin 13 of the brick.
Noise fixed.

is this will reduce the volume in output? Could you show me the pin 12 and 13 mentioned? thanks

No, it's just on the power supply for the brick.

Numbering of pins on the brick, as it sits moounted in the module, start at 1 at the top.
Last two pins at the bottom are 12 & 13.

I use a ceramic 10u which is perfect. If you have an electrolytic check voltages for orientation.
(I forget, but if you get stuck I'll check)

as far as I can work out, it's the brick that generates the noise, and this gets out into the analog circuitry of the module.

Thanks, that's a very good advise but I have a doubt... The ribbon is a 10 pin to 16 pin so the 12 and 13 pin are free...
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/7qwhp909hweeovs6mp5wg/stasis-back.png?rlkey=rbkw3641utqzfy5jhfhz9ua0h&dl=0
Have you a pic of the welded resistance on your brick? I have the bus board of Doepfer. I think the best and easiest way is to weld the resistance behind the bus board but this will fix the position of the module. Should pins 12 and 13 corrispond to the opposite side from red line of ribbon cable?
I notice that the background noise is quite typical for effects modules.

THERE !!!
ok, have fun now, that should fix

Ah ok! That's more easy. Thanks