i don't have any moduler system but i like to think about them. so i made this. i don't know if it work. or it sounds good. in my hand it does. if you have the modules and you try this, please let me now how it sounds.
have a good one

Hey mastermol, if you want to start with modular without a synth on your desk you should check out VCV rack (https://vcvrack.com/) it's a software where you can patch modules. There are some packed with the program and others to add later. If you look for a bit you can find hardware clones, too. These behave just like the hardware version.

cheers

I know about vcv rack and I’m using it since 2 years ago
But im still dreaming for a hardware rack and jut making the connection in my mind

Amazing! But then you also know how your patch might sound IRL, which is super cool to me!
Keep it up

This has issues. For one thing, you have no VCAs, no filters, no utilities, and nearly half of the build is taken up by effects. So there's not even a typical audio path here, just a single digital oscillator with reverb, delay, or both. And since this is in an 84 hp skiff, you have all of 4 hp into which the rest of that path can be built. Sort of a recipe for disaster, IMHO.

Instead of building in this Niftycase, step on up to a bigger cab...Mantis, Intellijel 7U x 104, that sort of thing. For one thing, you'll have more than twice the panel space that's here. And that then lets you build out a proper setup; these tiny skiff builds pop up way too often on YouTube, and they're a bit of a fraud inasmuch as they're NOT suitable builds for beginning modular users to either build a full system in and/or they force decisions that beginning modular users are really not ready to deal with...such as implementations in confined spaces and knowing what can be removed and what must stay in place. They're fine if you've got an idea for a "mission specific" build...but that's about the extent that they're really good for, and certainly NOT general purpose modular setups.