Just purchased my second year as a Unicorn Account holder. This site is such a wonderful tool. I'm happy to support it.

1. The biggest feature I would like to see, is the ability to narrow result by multiple manufacturers rather than just one at a time. There are so many modules and makers now that it's a bit crazy trying to wade through them. It would be nice if instead of a list, there were check boxes and I could choose which manufacturers show up in results. Even better if my selection could be remembered for future visits. No offense to any particular manufacturers, there are just some that I have no desire to buy from.
  2. I second the request to filter out the growing number of clone modules. Not showing other/unknown used to help more, but now many clones are coming from known manufacturers.
  3. New/more case design styles.
  4. Ability to search by hp range rather than max or exact. Perhaps a min box and max box. If both are set to the same number, you only get results for that exact hp.
  5. Ability to limit by depth too when planning a rack that knowingly can only accommodate modules so deep.
    Thank you for your time :)

Would love to be able to select multiple manufacturers at once rather than just one at a time. There's getting to be so many different manufacturers now that it really dilutes searches and some of them are more obscure than I'm interested in. Lots of alternate panels and such too. This would be great for when I'm looking for a certain type of module and would like to compare what a couple manufacturers offer.