Hi, I got the following msg from a user (and down vote), down-voting him for waisting my time, trying to offer a fair 300 (LOL) for the Three Sisters. I mean maybe down voting him was too much, but why do people think they can talk like that in a small community like this, and why do people want to angleshoot on the marketplace lately. Its the third time someone is swearing at me because what he wanted didint happen. People should grow up and learn how to treat each other respectfully.

Hi,

I have got 3 negative reviews, all from users I have never transacted with, just because I was on vacation and did not reply in time. One got even to a point of harrasment and verbal violence because I promised him I would send him the Paypal, although decided to blovk him cause he was abusive. The other one, I was on vacation and didnt reply in time... LoL

My question is why I have to have negative reviews from people I never even agreed to receive money or made a final deal with, because also I dont want to transact with stressful and abusive people.

Thanks