Hmm... I have a Behringer Neutron & Model D & 2600 all work well and as they should. Very good price-quality ratio.

I also have 9 pcs of Behringer eurorack modules.
In terms of quality, they are no worse than modules from other manufacturers. In fact, even better than a few manufacturers. My current modular currently has 69 modules and behringer's modules are actually the 2500 & System-100 modules I use the most at the moment. Apparently some of Behringer's early system-100 and system-55 modules have had a calibration problem. At least for System-100, the problem has been fixed.
In terms of durability, of course, the potentiometers could be attached to the front panel and not directly on the circuit board.
I will continue to buy Behringer modules if I find a module that interests me.

Buy the modules that interest you.

Hi,

Do you have experience Doepfer A-188-1 BBD Series modules?
If you want to make the best Flanger effects, so what Doepfer-188 series module is the right choice?
128, 256, 512 or 1024 stages BBD module?
I know that 1024 can make a flanger effect, but would it be 512, 256, 128 better, deeper, prettier etc.?

(Note. I know that better options are available to make the flanger effect, but if you limit the discussion, however, only Doepher A-188 series.)

thanks,
ATCX