I added the Intellijel Linix (thus guaranteeing that I will ever be typing Linux or Linix incorrectly wherever I need it the other way). The rack image should be updated if it's not in your browser's cache.

Would anyone mind giving me a patch suggestion for incorporating the Linix VCA? Note that the ADSR module is not there, yet, as it's a future add on.

Right now, I am mainly using it for singular operations as I attempt to learn about modular.

Thanks to the comments here, I am looking into Intellijel's uVCF II, Linix, or the 4ms VCA matrix.

I found this tutorial to be very helpful and I'm posting it here in case someone else stumbles upon my thread and needs some similar knowledge. Why I can never have enough VCAs on YouTube.

Thanks for the hard truths, atrostor. Maths has two VCAs in the center, but you think I need something dedicated and I can't argue against that. What's your recommendation on a specific module or modules to fill that role?

I'm very new to this and learning so much every day (as long as I can fit it into my brain and get over the hurdles, self imposed or otherwise). Am I on the right track? What would you suggest exploring for the third row or doing differently?

I should add that I have other gear outside of this including a beat step pro, mother-32 and a system-1m, but I like this rack to be stand alone for now. I might start sending cv to it from an elektron analog 4 or rytm.

State of Affairs