Finnally it got solved despite still have no communication with @grooveserfer but after a month the module arrived, I don't know if something happened to the user or he just sent it and turn off any will of communication, anyway I got mine and hope @slim has his too

at this moment it seems that we are two users scammed

@grooveserfer we know you have been connected here as you've modified your rack yesterday, just in case of misunderstood we are giving you the opportunity of explain something, I sent you a message here and by mailing twice, the other guy has contacted with you too and is waiting for an answer

It seems I've been scammed by the user @grooveserfer, I bought him a trigger expander for the nerdseq, emailing and messages here were fluent until I paid him, he sent me an email with a strange tracking which I clicked and send me to a blank webpage, later that mail appeared totally blank with some Asian characters

I've tried to contact him here and by mail with no answer, I've wait two weeks until posting here, so It seems I've been wasted as I made him a bank tranfer so Im posting here to aware people about this user, he seems to be based in Italy, name Alexander

good work, I get some jerry goldsmith vibes here, haunted melodies and far away from boring like the most common krell patches along internet

@RichardDevine

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one very interested in looking what you are doing these days with the Flux sequencer

I succesfully avoided an scam attempt the past week from a guy living in Rotterdam, be aware of trading with whichever that uses

***@aoutlook.com as a paypal address

There are other users that were scammed for this pig

check this

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/lpzw-modules-plagwitz-mk2

mixer with sends and mutes, cheap and just 6hp