Hi! Thank you for all your reply, especially to @Chace, your thorough explaination with an actual case suggestion was really appreciated.
So, I tried to add a CV processing section to the initial design and a more flexible signal routing picking up on the words of the other two users who commented before.
(Those are minor changes of my initial design, nothing drastic, I know)

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1714557.jpg

Thank you for your time in replying to my post!
I will put more time in researching a more efficient arrangement, incorporating all your suggestions.
Happy patching!

Hi! Thank you for your feedback.
I understand the general meaning of having more “helper” modules.
A bit of explaining on how the rack was conceived is required…
As I said, I was planning to have many sound sources that can give me choice and a drum section that is mostly sample based.
About workflow and patching: The main sequencer will trigger the oscillators, many of which doesn’t necessarily require an envelope (plaits, rings), then they can go into the vca and be summed or directly into an fx module and straight into the mixer. Drums have their own mixer that is sent in the main mixer, and they are sequenced either by the per|former or pams. Pretty straightforward to me.
Now, about modulation…
When you say that envelopes are only generated by peaks for a 3 oscillator 6U 126 hp it sounds really like poor design. But that’s not true, the system has plenty of envelope and lfos, that can be generated by the sequncers (per|former and Pam) and don’t forget about Maths, disting, uO_C. (Attenuation is provided by both ends, sending and receiving module)
The funny thing is that I didn’t plan to use peaks as modulation source!

Your argument is still valid, I think the system can get rid of a voice or more and incorporate more CV mangling options, and of course one more VCA.
Do you have some go-to module to suggest?

Thanks

Hi! I was planning on building this system with diverse sound sources, capable of performing on its own
and able to provide a bit of sound design capabilities.

Is there something that can be improved/changed?
Thanks for any advice!

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1302645.jpg