to me it seems very heavy on sound sources and modifiers - light on modulayion sources & utilities...

see my signature for firther details and food for thought!
-- JimHowell1970

Are there any in particular that you'd suggest, looking at my system?

Agree with Sweelinck, you have a lot covered with your choice of modules. Maybe an O_c to give you some more options on quantizing, sequencing, LFOs? Also maybe replace one of the granulars with an ES-9 and tap into VCVRack and it's endless options. What kind of stuff do you like doing with it?
-- Manbearpignick

I'm mostly interested in sound design and having controllable unpredictability. To clarify more on the latter point, I like being able to control sequences and get out what I put in, but I find myself wanting ways to change up patterns and scales, I want to be able to set certain parameters, but still have my modular be able to give me things I don't expect. I suppose something like the Trigger Riot might be more up my alley for that, but I'm just super hesitant at this point.
One of my eventual goals is to use modular in live performances, although at this point that is far down the road.

This one yeah?
ModularGrid Rack
-- wishbonebrewery

Yeah, that one!

Hey all,
I'm feeling less than inspired with my rack, and I've spent more of my time than I care to admit, trying to find out how to best get more out of my rack, while not throwing thousands more dollars into a money pit. The more modules I sit down to try and learn about, and the more ways I figure out how to theoretically come up with a better system, none of it seems really wow me. I find myself still kind of sitting in bewildered confusion, and idk what I'm doing wrong.
A few of my modules I know I need to learn and understand more, but I still am not getting that "surprise" out of modular that I was hoping for. Of finding ways to patch things together that gives me something I wasn't planning on. While I can use my modular to further songs I currently have, I find myself constantly patching in the same ways. I'm unsure if it is just the fact that I need to spend more time actually using my modular, or if there's something that I'm completely missing; or the "dreaded" option that I just need more modules and parts. (And as stated, just looking and seeing HOW many different pieces and bits there are, it feels beyond daunting)
Apart from this case, I also have a Keystep Pro, a WMD Geiger Counter, and a Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas.

Any and all advice is immensely appreciated. I still feel like I'm a modular noob, finding their leggings, despite the fact that I've been in modular for about two years now.
Many thanks in advance for the help!

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1815404.jpg