I would like to see a function category added for modules like the Neuzeit Instruments Quasar and the Joranalogue Audio Design Enhance 2. Perhaps called Stereo Imaging? The closest category right now is Dual/Stereo which brings up dual ADSR's and other unrelated stuff.

I've been searching for stereo spatialization modules, but the closest category is "dual/stereo" which includes dual ADSR's. Can we have a function of stereo spatialization?

Thanks for the suggestions. I hadn't heard of the sinfonion. It looks amazing.

One other general question. I've been thinking FH-2 with expanders as my brain, along with an iPad. But have wondered about modules like Hermon, or Nerdseq?

Thanks so much for your quality suggestions. I agree the 2hp's are there to squeeze as much functionality out of the space, but they are indeed harder to work with. And yeah Intellijel's MultiFX is high on my list.

Here's my first:

ModularGrid Rack

What is missing that I should put in my second.

I think I need more ADSR's and maybe a PNW. I'd like some audio mangling, maybe Morphagene and Arbhar. Lastly some LFO's, the DivKid ochd looks interesting for controlling the three parameters of my Morpheus.

Oh and the Rossum Panharmonium and ASSIMIL8OR.