It’s not “new” so I’m not really answering your question but really like the original Quadra, it has a different character to the Quadrax and I dare say a different sound, like a sizzle and it’s just such a playable module in such little hp…it doesn’t hurt to have it along if you just need more envelopes. For something different that can do other things I like stages which is a goto for gate like percussive envelopes and multistage. Then there’s Maths of course which gives you a lot of other functionality. But my favorite ultimately is Quadra, with or without the big ass expander.

Hi! I'm new to modular synthesis. After spending sometime with mother 32 I wanted to add more sample experimentation so I started building this rack. The idea was to make it an all around workstation for creating long, slow evolving melodic synth & sample passages, play with rhythmic dynamics and FX. I'd love to hear more recommendations for modules that could enhance the modules I already have, as well as any other tips that could be relevant.

I think you can use M32 and DFAM VCA out for eurorack signal out your synths but you'll need some kind of line level common output. I really like Nearness and simply use dedicated volumes for attenuating with my M32s but there's also other mixing solutions. One thing you'll realize is you'll need to convert the CV of Mother 32 if you wish to use a sequencer module (unless youre just using with MIDI through Keystep) something like Erica synths mscale to get full range.

I started with these cases but ..if you have to buy a power supply new I wouldn’t recommend the investment at that point you’re better off getting a 3U rackbrute which gives you 83hp instead of 60-56hp. They’re too small but as with anything you could probably do fit smaller digital clone modules and such and make a complete system. I had a leftover case and I’m currently using it to expand a m32/dfam rig. Would really look in nearness for a compact stereo mix solution.