Earlier today I made a purchase from @Vermeil for a Voltage Block that he had going.

I’m currently looking at purchasing a few more modules and as this one is pretty scarce and on my list I jumped at the chance.. I agreed to pay his asking price and shipping charges (even shook on it virtually 🤝) but chose not to go ahead with his request to use a friends and family PayPal payment.

With that in mind I paid the fee so as not to have any back and forth and possibly loose out on the module. At this point I get a reply telling my I have not paid the fee and that I need to pay more money.. my reply was the fee is 2.9% right?

I then receive an email saying he can sell locally and doesn’t want to risk sending the module. A refund seems to be in the works but it hasn’t yet hit my account. It’s a substantial amount from my new module budget, I just hope it doesn’t inhibit a future purchase.

It’s a shame my first purchase on Modular Grid turned out to be a bit of a negative experience but I won’t let this taste linger as I’m pretty sure there are plenty of good folk selling desirable gear on here..

Here’s to them and anyone else searching for their dream set up 🍻

That said if anyone has a Voltage Block (v1.5/6) for sale I’m definitely interested and have part of my budget waiting.

Happy Sunday folks!!

Edit: just crossed my mind that this dude also now has a considerable amount of my personal details 🤦‍♂️ (PayPal user Maxime Rosa)
-- SAG88

Tj 4 sharing your exp with us.

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

Worth noting that the tank that comes with this is huge! Doesn't fit in my LC6 case, does produce a nice long decay though... this is a quality spring reverb. Befaco make great modules.
-- wuhnder

agree to that.

keep care about the levels !

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

Usefull tool and all in one solution.

can sound well in different setups. Its low end can be used to fill a simple Basseline. in general it as not many sound variations but ist stabel and very handy to use.

The lfo does a good job to.

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

This Rating is salty.

I realy like this module you can play alot with it and it sounds allways good.
All in one voice 4 small setup.

I think 4 live performace keep in minde (like all analoge gear) to head up you rack before you start and tune them.
No plug and play.

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

i did offer to take the module back and refund "studioB" but that wasen't nessesary/ he refused
bought on the 3the october 21 and asking a refund on 19 august 22
sorry but that i won't do,
sorry for the disconfort/bad expirience
greets Filip
-- filipl

Elektro engeneer of my find out that he use old capisitors he exchange that for new one and now the module dint not burn out anymore. C1 and C3 i think. I just want to make clear that i dint not use the module jet (no time alot of work ;( )

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

I habe to report @filipl. Care about his diy modules. Build quality is bad. I order one notone and it burns out sone of the diodes (not the korg ones) after only siting in my rack.

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

Very clean and warm sound !

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

DPO is the bass line, manually sequenced by Pressure Points. Mysteron is the main melody/sequence. Telharmonic runs through Morphagene, filtered through MMG and sequenced by Rene. ErbeVerb is the end-of-chain effect. Moddemix and Optomix were the mixers/VCAs for DPO and Mysteron. Tempi set the clock and clock divisions. Maths doing its envelopes on DPO and Mysteron.
-- pobenergy
tj 4 the expaning

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

This verb is massiv ! can you scatch the patch ? :D

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

solid module multi usage and fun!

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

This module is just fun to play with. i use it with KP3+ and record some voice stuff.

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

modul are out

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/instruo-larachd

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

good build only one think is hard that it have to revers power protektion so keep care how you connect it

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

combinde this with c&p

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

this is

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

Dint you can find another good (supersaw) ? no this think is nice and easy!

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

0-2V clear and usefull tool

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

The drive is nicely an uniq. very fun to play

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

This is not the Module we deserve, but it is the one that we need!

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

i like !

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

Supersaw oscillators are on my wish list since they are the core of trance music. Maybe in year or so. Looking at Acid Rain Chainsaw, Saich and others. Instruo modules are hella expensive and so may go with cheaper ones.
-- sacguy71

Cheap Chainsaw is nice to have sound allway gread!

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

This IS a nishe supersaw,

If you loking 4 a analoge supersaw you will find no better solution jet (11.2021) (only Happy nerding supersawtor, but you need more that one module 4 a good sounding patch).
It takes a bit to patch one one Saich, but once you found you will get that this sound is analoge and push true nice filters or fx it get realy chilli!

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

seems a nict to have module. can it boost Mic to ?

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

realy easy accasabil Modul you will have fun to use it !

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube

The 2021 version is solid an in tune.

why was there a problem with earlier versions ?
thanks
-- productionsah
It takes a wile untill the OSC is in tune! but only the Build Versions before 2019

Greadings from Berlin
Statrax

Find us live on
twitch YouTube