I've taken advice here and added modulation sources and Erica PICO Mscale for Moogs....asking for a review again, suggestions. Remember I have Mother 32's Dfam, Subharmonicon in their own cases. Using Matriarch as keyboard. Would like to try the Metropolix....have not bought. Still making ambient and prog...still learning but having fun. Wish I had more time with the system.

Hello Jim, Yes this rack is mostly sound sources and sound modifiers...I have been using the Matriarch envelopes to modulate. It also has attenuators and LFO...so what would you recommend for this rack? I was considering the ZADAR. I also have been patching all of my synths (Moog Mother 32 (3) and 2 Dfams and Subharmonicon) into a Mackie 16 channel mixer. I can record each synth separately or I can record a live performance. I use a Focusrite 18i20 and an Octopre for interfaces. I put in the 4ms Mixers in the rack for live playing. I guess that would be my "sub mix?"
BTW, I built custom racks for stacking my 5 Moog units before I got into expanding. I did not want to stack the Subharmonicon on the top so I put it in the 104 case. The Moogs sit next to this rack.
As far as sequencing, I use the Mother 32's and I also have a Keystep 37. Thank you for your time.

Hello, this is my 1st post...take a look at this setup. I also have next to it 3 mother 32's and 2 Dfams. I use a Matriarch as keyboard and more resource. I do ambient/progressive music. I humbly am interested in your comments/input. I still have two 104 hp cases above these 3 completed cases (not shown). So 208hp left. Thank you!