Maybe something like a steady state gate for LPG / Filter / VCA duties? If any of your percussion responds to envelopes directly I’d highly recommend a 4ms PEG for rhythmic envelope duties.

Totally get it!

I just went through this. Thought I was just going to start with a single 64hp addition to my Moog SubH / DFAM setup and within a few months I'm at 2 64HP Moog racks and 1 84HP Roland case with 2 separate small pods for functional setups (1 for Pulsar sequencing and 1 for just my ES-9 / heart of the systems).

I know it's already way outside your expected budget etc, but something small like this might be a good addition in the future. I tried so hard to avoid the ES-9 / Aggregate device but now I wish I just started with this instead of going through the ES-8 etc route.

ModularGrid Rack

Any reason you don’t go for an ES-9? I went through every expert sleepers interface trying my hardest to avoid aggregate devices but the ES-9 turned out to be the all in one solution I needed. So many inputs and outputs it’s great.

I highly recommend the Delta-V as a great envelope generator / LFO / VCA. Basically a mini maths!