Hi Garfield !

Thank you very much for your honest opinion and for the advises !

So if I understood you correctly you think it is not worth it to expand on the 0-coast ? Of course I want to go full modular at some point and get a nice case with VCOs, VCAs, etc. but as you said I would like to start simple. That's why I thought adding some extra functions to the 0-coast like an additional voice such as plaits that I could mix into the balance section of the 0-coast or getting stages for modulations could be a nice introduction and learning experience.

Thank you very much for your insights.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1246542.jpg?1592649531

Hi everybody ! (I am sorry I don't know how to insert the image of the rack you have the link above)

I am currently using the 0-coast as a bass sound in a setup with the octatrack and my guitar. The octatrack is controlling the 0-coast via midi and I run then the output of the 0-coast to my zoia pedal for effects.

So far I really like the sound I get but I have to sample them in order to play live and it is a shame because I really like the feeling of playing it live.

Therefore I was thinking expanding it with a 4u - 64 hp intellijel case with Polyend as a preset to be able to use it live and to get a "controlled" modular system. I also like to add a second voice for a bit more texture and plaits sounds great IMO. I also added a stages module. For the 1U, I thought a clock generator, the duatt and the FSR could be usefull utilities.

I am left with 18 hp in 1U and 16hp in 3U.

Would you have any recommendations for the remaining modules? Should I replace some of the modules ? I don't need any effects as it is taken care of with the zoia pedal.

Thank you very much in advance !