True, but I don't really love the idea of changing two modules at the same time and they don't allow for custom scales or adding and removing notes. They do have the nice feature of CV-controllable transposition, though, which the µTune doesn't seem to sport.

www.instagram.com/ossen__media

Hey, what's good? This is my very first post on the forums, feels like a great place.

I started assembling my rack in April and now I was looking to quantizers. I've got two voices in my rig and noticed the modules I've been having in mind only support a single input channel. Then I found this nice comparison chart¹ and extracted some candidates, but I'm still not really convinced and thought I'd ask for help.
My requirements would be 2 input channels, customizable scales, no screen, not wider than 10HP if possible and bonus points if microtunable.

ADDAC207: Unfortunately quite pricey
Kassutronics Quantizer: I don't really have good experience with soldering and stuff
Tenderfoot Quad: Only one custom scale and 12HP
Tubbutec µTune: Screen :\ But also a tuner and slim module
Shakmat Bard Quartet: Yet to be released

At first I was leaning towards the ADDAC, but now that I've gone through all of them again for writing this post I'm quite astonished as to what the µTune can do. I'm also looking for a way to get a clock from my MIDI sequencer and the µTune seems to be capable of handling that as well!?

So does anyone have any recommendations on this or practical experience to share in these regards?

¹ https://doudoroff.com/quantizers

www.instagram.com/ossen__media